Disruptive Consulting, S.L. adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and, where not provided for therein, by Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law on Data Protection, and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is:
Disruptive Consulting, S.L.
Paseo de la Castellana, 259 C Planta 33
Tel.+34 91 191 10 90
Contact e-mail address for personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Disruptive Consulting, S.L. collects and processes, among others, the following data: e-mail address, name, surname, curriculum vitae, addresses, country, telephone number, IP address, connection data, navigation data (if the user so authorises), and correspondence maintained through the Site.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by any means, will be incorporated into the records of the processing activities of Disruptive Consulting, S.L., within the framework of the following purposes:
- provide the services described on the website, attend to the corresponding queries and/or facilitate the information provided by the user, by any means;
- To manage the commercial relations established with Users and/or Clients; to fulfil the contractual or extra-contractual obligations assumed by Disruptive Consulting, S.L.
- To manage your participation in recruitment processes. This includes submitting your CV for assessment and keeping you informed of future vacancies by post, telephone, email or other means of communication.
- For marketing and advertising: sending recommendations about products, services or directly related offers that may be of interest to you.
THIRD PARTY RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, Disruptive Consulting, S.L. will not communicate this personal data to third parties, except when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor and this is strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship between the user and the aforementioned company, with the user's prior express authorisation. This will only be done for the time necessary to enable the execution of the commissioning contract, and under the same conditions and with the same responsibilities as those required of the data controller. Upon termination of the assignment, the processor shall return the personal data to the Controller and delete any copies in its possession.
- Key service providers: When our activity requires it in order to develop our services.
- If we are required by law or regulation to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, we will be obliged to share your information.
- Companies and/or consultants that support us in the management of CVs in our selection processes.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING
The legal bases for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section are as follows:
- The consent given by the user through the Contact form.
- The consent given by the User to receive commercial communications.
- The User and/or Customer has provided his/her personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the processing of such data being necessary for the fulfilment and/or execution of a contract.
- You have given your consent to apply for a job through the relevant form or by submitting your CV by any means. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, withdrawal of this consent will prevent your participation in recruitment processes.
- The User and/or Client has given their informed consent to the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
- The obligation on the part of DISRUPTIVE CONSULTING, S.L. to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Disruptive Consulting, S.L. will keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
With respect to data relating to marketing communications, we will cease to process such data when you withdraw your consent. However, the withdrawal of such consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out.
EXERCISING YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Disruptive Consulting, S.L. guarantees the exercise of your Rights of Access, Rectification, Deletion, Opposition and Limitation to the processing of your data, as well as the portability of the same and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Specifically, in relation to the personal data provided, you may exercise the following rights:
- Get more details about how we use your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the personal information you have provided to us;
- Have any inaccuracies in their personal data updated;
- Delete any categories of personal data that no longer have a lawful basis for use;
- Where processing is based on consent, withdraw your consent (without retroactive effect) in order for us to cease processing based on that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal;
- object to any processing on the basis of legitimate interest, except for reasons which outweigh any prejudice to their data protection rights;
- Restrict how we use your personal data while a complaint is being investigated.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
In this communication you must provide a copy of your ID card or supporting document, an address for the purpose of notifications and the reasoned request in which the request is made, date and signature.
If you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been satisfied, you may lodge a complaint with the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY at www.aepd.es.