Disruptive Consulting, S.L. adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and, where not provided for therein, by Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law on Data Protection, and Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is:
Disruptive Consulting, S.L.
Paseo de la Castellana, 259 C Planta 33
Tel.+34 91 191 10 90
Contact e-mail address for personal data: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Disruptive Consulting, S.L. collects and processes, among others, the following data: e-mail address, name, surname, curriculum vitae, addresses, country, telephone number, IP address, connection data, navigation data (if the user so authorises), and correspondence maintained through the Site.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by any means, will be incorporated into the records of the processing activities of Disruptive Consulting, S.L., within the framework of the following purposes:
- provide the services described on the website, attend to the corresponding queries and/or facilitate the information provided by the user, by any means;
- To manage the commercial relations established with Users and/or Clients; to fulfill the contractual or extra-contractual obligations assumed by Disruptive Consulting, S.L.
- To manage your participation in recruitment processes. This includes submitting your CV for assessment and keeping you informed of future vacancies by post, telephone, email or other means of communication.
- For marketing and advertising: sending recommendations about products, services or directly related offers that may be of interest to you.
THIRD PARTY RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, Disruptive Consulting, S.L. will not communicate this personal data to third parties, except when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor and this is strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship between the user and the aforementioned company, with the user’s prior express authorisation. This will only be done for the time necessary to enable the execution of the commissioning contract, and under the same conditions and with the same responsibilities as those required of the data controller. Upon termination of the assignment, the processor shall return the personal data to the Controller and delete any copies in its possession.
- Key service providers: When our activity requires it in order to develop our services.
- If we are required by law or regulation to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, we will be obliged to share your information.
- Companies and/or consultants that support us in the management of CVs in our selection processes.
The complete and updated list of the subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who become aware of them as Managers or Authorized may be requested from the Data Controller.
In any case, the Personal Data provided will not be disseminated and, therefore, will not be communicated to indeterminate subjects in any way.
SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
According to Articles 9 and 10 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, data that can be classified as “Special categories of personal data” could be provided by the Data Subject, understanding as such data revealing “ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person”. These data will be treated exclusively in accordance with the explicit consent given and on the basis of reasons of special public interest, complying in any case with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
The processing of the data provided is based on the principles of legality, transparency,limitation of the purpose and conservation, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, and will be carried out, in any case, subject to the provisions in this regard in Regulation EU 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, In particular, the processing will be carried out using paper, computer and telematic tools, also in accordance with the provisions of Article 29 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and, in any case,
with adequate means to guarantee its security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the same EU Regulation No. 2016/679.
There is no automated decision-making process, including for profiling purposes, in accordance with Article 13.2(f) of Regulation (EU) No 679/2016.with adequate means to guarantee its security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the same EU Regulation No. 2016/679.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL BODIES
There are no transfers of Personal Data to third countries or international organizations.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal bases for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section are as follows:
- The consent given by the user through the Contact form.
- The consent given by the User to receive commercial communications.
- The User and/or Customer has provided his/her personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the processing of such data being necessary for the fulfilment and/or execution of a contract.
- You have given your consent to apply for a job through the relevant form or by submitting your CV by any means. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, withdrawal of this consent will prevent your participation in recruitment processes.
- The User and/or Client has given their informed consent to the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
- The obligation on the part of DISRUPTIVE CONSULTING, S.L. to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Disruptive Consulting, S.L. will keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
With respect to data relating to marketing communications, we will cease to process such data when you withdraw your consent. However, the withdrawal of such consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out.
After the aforementioned period, the data will be automatically deleted, without prejudice to its subsequent conservation when necessary for compliance with certain obligations or legal provisions or requests and / or orders issued by the Public Administrations and / or Control Authorities.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time, the data subject may exercise, in accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of Personal Data of its ownership that are subject to processing;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and cancellation of the data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing;
- obtain the portability of the data, that is, receive them from the Controller in a structured,commonly used and readable format by an automatic device, and transmit them to another Controller without hindrance;
- object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning natural persons, including profiling;
- request the Data Controller access to your Personal Data for the purpose of rectification, cancellation, limitation of its treatment or opposition to it, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For the exercise of their rights and for all matters related to the processing of the data
provided, as well as to receive more detailed information about the subjects and / or categories of subjects to whom the data are communicated or who have knowledge of them as Managers or Authorized, the interested party may contact the Responsible for the treatment at the registered office of BeDisruptive, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org To allow the correct management of the aforementioned application, the following must be indicated in it:
your Personal Data: name, address, email address, etc.
the details of the request: new email address, modification of data, etc.
RIGHT OF CLAIM
If the interested party considers that the processing of the personal data referred to him is carried out in violation of the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016, he has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in accordance with the provisions of Article 77 of the Regulation itself, or to appeal to the competent judicial body in accordance with Article 79 of Regulation EU n. 679/2016.